The main responsibility would be to administer production environment, mainly based on Linux and in Amazon Web Services and would work closely with development teams. The company had an average of 99.99% uptime in 2016 and would like to continue this trend. They are delivering several SaaS solutions to their customers, mainly in Norway, custom CMS and WP (websites), Mail, DNS, Domain registrars, SSL etc. and looking to expand the range in 2017 with a new Big Data project. This will help make data based decisions in digital marketing for customers.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux based operating systems (preferably Debian based),
- Administrative knowledge about MySQL and PostgreSQL,
- Experience with managing mail systems especially Postfix,
- Experience with: Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish,
- Bash scripting is a must,
- Basic knowledge about networking and security.
- Knowledge about AWS