You will be responsible for developing features written in PHP, upgrading and maintaining plugins for single client and whole platform, creating tools and scripts for processes automation in our platform. At your position you will be also responsible for handling part of customer issues, analyzing, reproducing and fixing them or escalating if needed. You will be a part of scrum development team with regular meetings, taking active part of defining and refinement sessions.
We’re looking for someone to:
- be a part of a team developing company’s WordPress platform,
- work with international, passionate Scrum team of professionals to develop, build and deploy high quality software and participate in code reviews,
- attend regular team meetings to share ideas and discuss further development process,
- solve complex technical issues,
- work on a diverse set of technologies embedded in clustered system.
- Good knowledge of PHP with at least 3 years of commercial experience,
- Good understanding of OOP,
- Experience with MySql,
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems like git, svn, mercurial,
- Willingness to improve skills and learn new technologies,
- Good written and spoken English abilities,
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress and plugins development,
- Experience with apache2, nginx and Varnish,
- Experience in UNIX like systems on/at user level,
- Experience with process automation,
- Basic knowledge of Bash.